Over the years, Lomax has been committed to reduce its environmental impact, aiming to become as “green” as possible , within a market fully dependent on fossil fuel.

An other important Loxam’s project for the environment is the elimination of disposable items from the workplaces, using for example the Loxam plastic-free water bottle.
Plastic is 100% recyclable, but nowadays less than 5% of the world plastic production is recycled. The remaining 95% goes on the Plastic Island: a great floating garbage mountain situated in the Pacific Ocean, larger than Spain, containing more than 100 milions tons of plastic.

We use cookies to ensure that we can give you the very best experience. To find out more about how we use cookies, please visit the cookie policy page.